The right of the buyer (customer) to claim defective goods
1. When delivering goods to buyers (customers), AI SPORTS & NUTRITION with VAT NO: CY00938244H with its registered office in Eleftheriou Venizelou 53, 8021 Paphos (hereinafter also referred to as the “seller”), is responsible for ensuring that the goods or work are of the agreed quality, quantity and version according to the contract and have been packed in the manner specified in the contract or in the general delivery conditions.
2. If there is a defect in the goods, i.e. a situation where the goods are not delivered in accordance with the purchase contract, contract for work or general delivery conditions, the buyer (customer) is entitled to complain about this defect.
3. The seller decides on the justification of the complaint without undue delay, usually within thirty (14) days. The seller may, in particular in cases where the settlement of a complaint requires professional assessment (e.g. by the material supplier), set a longer period.
4. In the event that the buyer (customer) hands over the goods to the seller for repair/warranty repair and these goods will not be packed/sufficiently packed (for example, in the original packaging), the buyer (customer) acknowledges that the seller is not responsible for defects and other damage resulting from the transport and subsequent handling of these goods (damage, deformation, scratching, tearing, etc.). The removal of such defects will be billed to the buyer (customer). By analogy, this provision also applies to cases of repairs of goods as separate contractual relations, and also to situations where the repaired goods are not a product of the seller´s company and the customer has ordered the repair of the goods (work) from him separately.
5. The seller does not accept any claims for possible reimbursement of costs or damages related to the complaint or the possible replacement of the defective product, unless he has expressly agreed to this in the contract. The buyer (customer) waives all possible claims due to product defects, except for claims expressly regulated by these complaints procedure or claims agreed in the contract.
Making a complaint
1. The complaint is lodged by the buyer (customer) at the seller´s registered office. Complaints can be made to the seller´s complaints department continuously via the E-shop (www.nutritioncy.com) or E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or in person or by telephone during the entire operating hours of the seller (see the contacts section at www.nutritioncy.com).
2. The buyer (customer) is obliged to prove that his right to settle the complaint is justified. In addition to pointing out defects, the buyer (customer) is obliged to provide data on the acquisition of the goods (which will be proved with the relevant document).
3. In the complaint, the buyer (customer) is obliged to state the type of goods claimed, their quantity, a description of the claimed defect, and how it manifests itself. If the required data are not provided, the time for settling the complaint is extended by the time before they are completed.
4. Obvious defects (e.g. damage to the goods) caused by the transport service must be claimed directly when receiving the goods to the carrier (in the case of transport performed by a different entity than the seller) or within 14 days of receipt. To file a complaint caused by the transport company, it is necessary to leave the goods at the place of transport, including the original packaging, obtain appropriate documentation of damage (photographs, videos, etc.), or ensure that a record of damage is made with the transport company.
5. In the event that the goods are damaged or an incomplete delivery is handed over by the seller, then the complaint must be made by the buyer no later than 14 days from receipt.
7. If the deadlines according to paragraphs 5 and 6 expire, the seller´s liability for defects expires.
Acknowledgment of complaint
1. The condition for the acknowledgment of a complaint is in particular:
a) a statement of the defect for which the seller is responsible, during the guarantee period and without undue delay;
b) compliance with the conditions set out in the product pricelist, instructions for use and maintenance and/or generally known rules for the use of goods;
c) the defect was not caused by unprofessional manipulation by the buyer (customer)/user or as a result of normal wear and tear;
d) payment of the purchase price or the price of the work.
Goods sold at reduced prices
1. Products which are used, or which have defects which do not prevent the product from being used for its intended purpose, shall be sold only at lower prices.
2. The buyer (customer) is notified that the product has a defect and what the defect is. The seller is not responsible for such defects of new or used products for which a lower price has been agreed.
3. If the price has been reduced for commercial reasons (e.g. due to post-season sales) and if it is a sale of new perfect goods, the seller is fully liable for defects in the goods sold in accordance with the rules of these complaints procedure.
Settlement of disputes
Any disputes arising within the complaints procedure shall be decided by court of justice at the registered office of the seller (contractor). Disputes will be decided in accordance with Cyprus legislation.
The complaints procedure in this wording takes effect on May 1, 2021 and cancels all previous complaints procedures issued by the company.